- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 3/14/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alicia L. Combs, 39, 862 Clark St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A theft was reported in the 4600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of South Georgia Street.
* An assault was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* Property was found in the 900 block of Corinne Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Brown and Elm streets.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Odus Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 00 block of Wedge Lane.