- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
COBDEN, Ill. -- Lucille Sanders, 93, of Cobden died Tuesday, May 3, 2005, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born Oct. 26, 1911, in DuQuoin, Ill., daughter of Guy Fred and Carrie Clutts Wolfe. She and Floyd W. Sanders were married March 14, 1942, in Jackson. He died March 27, 1995.
Sanders was a member of Immanuel Baptist Church and a former Sunday School teacher.
Survivors include three sisters, Evelyn Ingram of Anna, Vivian Ellis of Granite City, Ill., and Lillian Anderson of Cobden.
She was preceded in death by an infant son, a sister and two brothers.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Cobden from 9 a.m. Friday until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kenneth Mixen officiating. Burial will be in Cobden Cemetery.