- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Charlotte Faye Cook, 57, of Marble Hill died Thursday, March 11, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 6, 1952, at Marble Hill, daughter of William Quentin and Betty Lou Rainey Huff. She and Gary Cook were married Feb. 14, 1992.
Charlotte had worked for Welker Well Drilling and PIC Supply Co. She was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include her husband, Gary Cook of Marble Hill; a son, Travis Cook of Marble Hill; three daughters, Pamela Rodriguez of Las Vegas, Ginny Matheney and Shari Koenig of Marble Hill; a brother, William E. "Bill" Huff of Marble Hill; two sisters, Donna Barks of Glenallen, Mo., Monie Stoverink of Marble Hill; nine grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter, Deana Faye; and a brother, Kenneth Huff.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, with the Rev. Dale Huff officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.