- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
The four Fulton brothers and their wives have all been married 50 years or more.
Gerry and Shelbia Lee Fulton of Farmington, Mo., have been married 50 years. They were married Oct. 18, 1959, at Crossroads Church of God in St. Francois County.
Jim and Mary Jane Yamnitz Fulton recently celebrated their 54th anniversary. They were married Feb. 18, 1956.
Bill and Lena Mae Hahn Fulton have been married 56 years. They were married May 17, 1953.
Bob and Maxine Heitman Fulton have been married 57 years. They were married May 10, 1952.
The latter three couples were married at Reagan's Chapel United Methodist Church. They live on farms near the church on Route 1, Patton, Mo.
Parents of the Fulton brothers are Hadley and Gleta Miinch Fulton, lifelong residents of the Patton area. They had been married 58 years when Mr. Fulton died in 1990. Mrs. Fulton died in 2004.