- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Seabaugh - 60 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Guy Seabaugh of Jackson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary March 7, 2010.
Their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren joined them at St. Paul Lutheran Church for morning worship. A dinner followed at Heartland Banquet Hall, hosted by their children. Sixty-five family members and friends attended the celebration.
Seabaugh and Dorothy Fox were married March 4, 1950, in Piggott, Ark. Their attendants were Leo and Eula Seabaugh.
They have four children, David (Donna) Seabaugh, Martha (Verlin) Mangels, Anita (Jeff) Hahs, and Roger (Bonnie) Seabaugh. The couple has 10 grandchildren, Dana (Brad) Craft, Dawn Seabaugh, Darin (Dana) Seabaugh, Becky (Joel) Bockelman, Jessica (Chris) Berner, Ryan (Lacie) Mangels, Jennifer (Andy) Spieler, Courtney Seabaugh, Adam (Cara) Hahs and Austin Hahs. They have six great-grandchildren, Kayleen Craft, Kirsten Berner, Dalton Thieret, Noah and Hope Bockelman, and Hayley Hahs.