- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Minkel - Bollinger
Dan and Julie Minkel of Fayetteville, Ark., announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Joy Minkel, to Lance Michael Bollinger, both of Columbia, Mo. He is the son of Jim and Novena Bollinger of Burfordville.
Minkel is a 2002 graduate of Fayetteville High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from the University of Rochester in 2006, and a master of arts degree in human development and family studies from the University of Missouri in 2008. She is a teacher at the Academy of Fine Arts and Early Childhood Learning.
Bollinger is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006, and a master of arts degree in exercise physiology from the University of Missouri in 2008.
An outdoor ceremony is planned Aug. 8 at the Village of Cherry Hill in Columbia.