- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Hernandez - monroe
Ashley Marie Hernandez and Adam Keith Monroe were married March 21, 2009, at Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church. The Rev. Janet Hopkins performed the ceremony. Music was by June Warder of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Cathryn Pobst and Jose Hernandez of Arkansas, and Danny and Carolyn Monroe of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Julie Murakami. Bridesmaids were Laura Monroe, sister of the groom; Amber Hernandez, sister of the bride; Melynda Tollison, cousin of the bride; and Haley Ehlers, niece of the groom.
Robert Monroe served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Jason Walther, Lynn Ehlers, and Joe Hernandez Jr., brother of the bride. Ushers were Kevin Clines, Dustin Sawyer, and Samuel Hernandez, brother of the bride.
Flower girls were Josie and Jackie Poole, and ringbearer was Frankie Poole, daughters and son of the bride.
Zion Hernandez, brother of the bride, was guest book attendant. Programs were handed out by Lucy Monroe and Danielle Ehlers. Bubble attendants were Evangelina Hernandez and Evie Monroe.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge.
The groom is employed with the family business, Monroe Plumbing and Heating.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.