- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Trying to undo 50 years of damage
To the editor:
To help in his never-ending search for his socialist Utopia and the perfect nanny state, I have a suggestion for Robert Polack Jr.:
Move to Cuba.
I hear Fidel Castro is looking for a few good men. I also hear Cuba has the universal health-care system Polack is looking for.
This country was founded on the concept of rugged individualism, not socialism. Leave this country alone. We are trying to fix the damage done to it by 50 years of Democratic Party rule.
WILLIAM TWAIN, Jackson