- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 5/4/05
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronterreal D. Henderson, 26, 511 Albert St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
* Jason M. Ramos, 20, 730 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failing to pay fines.
* Steven J. Thomas II, 25, 167 Cochise St., Jackson, was arrested for littering.
* Michael E. Cox, 21, 1016 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for no operator's license, failure to appear for peace disturbance, failure to appear for failure to appear and a probation violation for possession of a controlled substance.
* Jose Gonzales, 46, 288 Merriwether St., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for DWI, suspended license, improper registration and no proof of insurance. He also was arrested for failure to appear for suspended license.
* Darin T. Heisler, 27, 131 Wisteria, Kelso, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines on property damage.
* Darrell Isaac, 21, 213 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Mancy A. Morris, 42, 1022 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Darwin K. Graham, 18, 621 S. Ellis St., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* Cheryl D. Barnett, 24, 619 Boxwood Drive, Apt. B, was issued a summons for filing a false report.
* Cell phones were reported stolen at 1201 S. Sprigg St. and 1333 N. Sprigg St.
* Shell D-Mart, 3594 William St., reported stolen gas.
* A display case was reported damaged and jewelry taken from J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall.
* Rent One, 139 S. Pacific St., reported a couch damaged.
* Couch and carpeting were reported damaged and a window broken at 114 S. Henderson Ave.
* Check forgery was reported at Wood and Huston Bank.
The following items were released Tuesday by the Jackson Police Department.
* Theft was reported in the 1200 block of Greenway Drive.
* Theft was reported twice in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of North Missouri Street.
* Child endangerment was reported in the 1100 block of Clark Street.
* Animal neglect was reported in the 200 block of Bellevue Street.
* A fireworks complaint was reported on East Adams Street.
* Fraud was reported on Aspen Drive.