7 p.m. Tuesday
Board of Education office, 614 E. Adams St.
Call to order
Introduction of guests
Adoption of agenda
* Speech and debate students
Approval of minutes
* Payment of bills
* Consider approval of school safety program evaluation.
* Consider approval of the following board policies: family and medical leave, professional staff short-term leave and absences, support staff leaves and absences, programs for students with disabilities, homebound instruction, graduation exercises, and student health services requirements
* Assistant superintendent for personnel and instruction report by Dr. Rita Fisher
* Superintendent report by Dr. Ron Anderson