- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Felix Antoine Lewis and Rose Marie Staple of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:24 p.m. Friday, Feb. 12, 2010. Name, Felix Antoine III. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Third child, first son. Ms. Staple is the daughter of Frank and Bess Staple of Cape Girardeau. She is a student. Lewis is the son of Felix Lewis of Cape Girardeau. He is a student.
Daughter to John David Smith and Amber Nicole Winter of St. Mary, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:09 a.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. Name, Maggie May. Weight, 4 pounds, 1 ounce. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Winter is the daughter of Darlene Winter of Fairfield, Ill., and Danny Kempfer of Evansville, Ill. Smith is the son of Roland Smith of St. Mary and Sharon Smith of Waterloo, Ill. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Daughter to Shane Michael and Susan Marie Moss of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:33 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010. Name, Graer Isabella. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Mrs. Moss is the former Susan Friese, daughter of David Friese of Perryville, Mo., and Dennis and Karla Dolan of Cape Girardeau. She is a lab technician at Nordenia USA. Moss is the son of Richard and Karen Moss of Tamms, Ill. He is a print press operator at Nordenia.
Daughter to Craig A. Glueck Jr. and Kim M. Skaggs of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, March 2, 2010. Name, Haylie Jo. Weight, 6 pounds. Third daughter. Ms. Skaggs is the daughter of Rick Skaggs and Melinda Skaggs of Glenallen, Mo. Glueck is the son of Tracy Glueck and Craig Berry of Glenallen, and Craig Glueck of Advance, Mo. He is employed at QPI.
Daughter to T. Shad and Layne Alicia Burner of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:19 a.m. Saturday, March 6, 2010. Name, Kaydence Anne. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Burner is the former Layne Strattman, daughter of Larry and Carol Strattman of Cape Girardeau. She is a kindergarten teacher at St. Mary's School. Burner is the son of Cliff and Karen Burner of Bernie, Mo. He is director of alumni services at Southeast Missouri State University.
Son to Ledis Leonel Figueroa and Rosa A. Barahona of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:40 a.m. Saturday, March 6, 2010. Name, Johan Ariel. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Third child, second son.