- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
Poorly worded questionnaire
I recently received a questionnaire with multiple-choice answers in the mail from the Republican National Committee. The sixth question asked: "Do you believe America is better or worse off than it was before Barack Obama became president?" The answer choices were: Yes, No or No opinion.
If a major political party in the U.S. can't even properly phrase a question in a mass mailing, how can it think it might be qualified to represent me?
GREG STEINER, Jackson