- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Elfrink - Lukefahr
Amanda Jo Elfrink and Joshua Tyler Lukefahr were married Sept. 26, 2009, in the lobby of Marquette Tower in Cape Girardeau. John Rice performed the ceremony. Violinist was Steven Schaffner of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Loren and Catherine Elfrink of Oran, Mo., and Robert and Suzie Lukefahr of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Casey Gourdin of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Ashley Wojciechowski of St. Ann, Mo., and Sara Ryan of Cape Girardeau. Junior bridesmaid was Victoria Roland-Vaughn of Jackson, daughter of the groom.
Mike Smith of Indianapolis, Ind., was best man. Groomsmen were Eric Long of Cape Girardeau and Seth Gregg of St. Louis. Ushers were Jason Lukefahr of Ballwin, Mo., brother of the groom, and Cory Dailey of Leopold, Mo., cousin of the groom.
Flower girls were Mackenzie Lukefahr of Jackson, daughter of the groom, and Teagan Lukefahr, niece of the groom. Teagan is the daughter of Jason Lukefahr, and Tonya Lukefahr of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at Celebrations Downtown in Cape Girardeau.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 25 at Kimbeland Country Club in Jackson.
Mrs. Lukefahr is a graduate of Oran High School. She received an associate degree in child care and guidance from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Bath and Body Works, and is co-owner of Lukefield Special Events.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies from Southeast University, and is pursuing a master of business administration at William Woods University. He is a senior sales representative with Sepracor Pharmaceuticals.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Jackson.