- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)4
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
Margaret "Diane" Thompson, 64, of Scott City died Tuesday, March 2, 2010, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 9, 1945, in Vero Beach, Fla., to John Bernard and Elizabeth Hughes Bennett.
Thompson worked as a podiatry assistant in Stone Mountain, Ga.
Survivors include two sons, Richard Thompson of Fenton, Mo., Brian Thompson of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Sherri Williams of Gainesville, Ga.; a sister, Lynn Marlowe of Huntingtown, Md.; eight grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to service time Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the chapel. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.