- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Cystic Fibrosis Walk
Cystic Fibrosis Walk will be held on Saturday, April 17th at 9:00am. The walk will begin at Cape County Park North Pavilion # 4. To register a team or individual walker, please go to www.cff.org/Great_Strides.
Host Chapter: Gateway Chapter.
For questions, please contact Anna Kusnierkiewicz at