- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)22
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Cystic Fibrosis Walk
Cystic Fibrosis Walk will be held on Saturday, April 17th at 9:00am. The walk will begin at Cape County Park North Pavilion # 4. To register a team or individual walker, please go to www.cff.org/Great_Strides.
Host Chapter: Gateway Chapter.
For questions, please contact Anna Kusnierkiewicz at