- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Cystic Fibrosis Walk
Cystic Fibrosis Walk will be held on Saturday, April 17th at 9:00am. The walk will begin at Cape County Park North Pavilion # 4. To register a team or individual walker, please go to www.cff.org/Great_Strides.
Host Chapter: Gateway Chapter.
For questions, please contact Anna Kusnierkiewicz at