- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Kenny Dean and Teisha Nicole LeDure of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:52 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2010. Name, Deacon Cole. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Mrs. LeDure is the former Teisha Sinn, daughter of Trina Gardner of Snohomish, Wash. She is employed by Home Acceptance Corp. LeDure is the son of Edwin and Lois LeDure of Scott City. He is employed by Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway.
Son to Brent Michael and McLane Lee Barber of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2010. Name, Jack Alan. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Barber is the former McLane Jateff, daughter of Bruce and Jana Jateff of Cape Girardeau. She is owner/stylist at the Cutting Edge Styling Salon. Barber is the son of Wade and Brenda Barber of Bertrand, Mo. He is a service technician with AT&T.
Son to Curtis Clinton and Melanie Elizabeth Dow of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:02 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2010. Name, Lachlan Jesse. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Mrs. Dow is the former Melanie Hancock, daughter of Tori Hancock and Randy and Brenda Hancock of Florissant, Mo. She is a cashier at Walmart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau. Dow is the son of the late Clinton Dow and Flossie Dow of Jackson. He is a department manager at Walmart in Cape Girardeau.
Son to Crystal Shae Phillips of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:33 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2010. Name, Kamden Blaik. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Second son. Ms. Phillips is the former Crystal Morgan, daughter of Lisa Shaffer of Chaffee. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis.
Daughter to Michael Glen and Angela Sue Strawn of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:06 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2010. Name, Addison Michele. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Strawn is the former Angela Crook, daughter of Weldon Crook of Scott City. She is contract manager with Sure Decisions. Strawn is the son of Becky Strawn of Benton, Mo. He is a mechanic at Bud Shell's Auto World.