- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Two women injured in Arab Sunday afternoon crash
ARAB, Mo. - Two women were hurt after one vehicle pulled into the path of another Sunday afternoon.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol reported that the accident occurred at 3:27 p.m. when a 2005 Chevrolet pulled into the path of a 2005 Pontiac on Highway 51.
While the driver of the Chevrolet did not sustain any injuries, an occupant in the vehicle, Crystal A. Isaac, 31, of Wappapello, Mo., was treated for moderate injuries at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau. A four-year-old girl riding in the Pontiac was treated for minor injuries while the driver of the Pontiac, Jennifer N. Hood, 26, of Puxico, Mo., was treated for moderate injuries at Saint Francis Medical Center.