- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
WARE, Ill. -- Iris Jean Toler, 71, of Ware died Tuesday, April 26, 2005, at her home.
She was born April 19, 1934, at Olmsted, Ill., daughter of Everett F. and Margie Choate Robertson. She and Glen Eugene "Gene" Toler were married Jan. 31, 1956, in Hernando, Miss. He died March 27, 1979.
Toler was a sales person more than 20 years at J.W. Reynolds Memorial Co. in Anna, Ill.
Survivors include two sons, Keith Toler of Nashville, Tenn., Kent Toler of Ware; two sisters, Barbara Livesay of Ware, Patricia Crippen of Greenville, S.C.; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.