- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 4/27/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ryan Scott Shores, 23, 335 Edgewood Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Chene Coninique Aldridge, 20, 518 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
* Desmond Alexander Irvin, 20, 612 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle without insurance, displaying the plates of another vehicle, driving while revoked and domestic assault.
* Phil Vincent Mattingly, 37, 1023 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary, burglary, resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer.
* Bryan Scott Kinder, 19, 119 Amanda St., Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault, violation of an order of protection and driving while revoked.
* Jebediah Morris, 30, 603 Keeley St., Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a weapon.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing 21 cigars from JD's Convenience Store, 1101 William St.
* Derrick Keith Sander, 31, 2823 Route E, Scott City, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Cynthia Christine Dent, 24, 807 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Andre Demaus Henderson, 27, of St. Louis, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Lavada Reynolds, of McClure, Ill., was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Melissa Dawn Caldwell, 497 S. Hanover St., was issued a summons for illegally striking a stopped vehicle and no proof of insurance.
* Tyrice Lamar Fisher, 17, 111 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 4, was issued a summons for trespassing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Forgery was reported at Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Forgery was reported at Lowes, 3440 Lowes Drive.
* Checks were reported stolen at 373 N. Henderson Ave.
* Forgery was reported at Bank of America, 2001 William St.
* An American Standard air conditioner was reported stolen at 915 College Hill Place.
* A JVC VCR/DVD player was reported stolen at Rent-A-Center, 2136 William St.
* A black, two-door 1997 Chevy Cavalier, Missouri license number 793-SHY, was reported stolen at Green Acres and Rivercrest drives.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* Check forgery was reported at 2439 William St., 1120 N. Kingshighway, 197 West Park Mall, 2100 William St. and three times at 3439 William St.
* A VCR/DVD player was reported stolen a 419 S. Sprigg St.
* A counterfeit $100 bill was reported at Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
* An amplifier and subwoofers were reported stolen at 912 Elm St.
* A circle was reported cut out of a window pane at Eugene's Total Care Salon and Spa, 97 N. Kingshighway.
* Stalking was reported.
* An ex parte violation was reported at 219 N. Henderson Ave., Apt. 2.
The following items were released Tuesday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply.
* Two 13-year-old girls were transported to juvenile detention for truancy.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 500 block of White Oak Street.