- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mouser records golf ace
Randy Mouser of Jackson recorded his first career hole-in-one over the weekend when he aced the 156-yard No. 18 hole at Kimbeland Country Club in Jackson.
Mouser, who used a 7-iron, was playing with Nate Hoffman, Kennett Asher and Jim Davey.
Tewis medalist at Cape C.C.
Linda Tewis was medalist at the Women's Golf Association's Ladies Day at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Play of the day was best nine holes. Tewis finished first, followed by Leslie Steele, Keiko Fujiwara and Betty Michel.
--From staff reports