- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 2/19/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theon D. Mackins, 25, 926 College St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* William Scholz, age not given, of Chaffee, Mo., received a summons for failure to drive on the right side of the road.
* Richard Ewell Cochran, 67, 2521 Jonquil Lane, received a summons for a code violation.
* Vivian Vann Smith, 35, 3008 Themis St., received a summons for trespassing.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported jewelry and key chains stolen. A subject is in custody pending formal charges.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported DVDs and totes stolen.
* A jacket and tools were reported stolen at 172 North Lake Drive.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 2820 Themis St.
* Miscellaneous items were reported stolen at 180 East Lake Drive.
* Phillips 66, 3276 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A backpack was reported stolen at 18 East Lake Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., was reported stolen.
* License plates were reported stolen at 1214 Jefferson Ave.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 252 East Lake Drive.
* Counterfeiting was reported at 217 N. Kingshighway.