- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Jackson police/fire 2/15/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 600 block of North Farmington Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Citizen assist on West Jackson Boulevard.