- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police 2/15/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Elizabeth A. Seher, 22, 423 Sunset Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Jennifer M. Renaud, 29, 1823 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Torrance O. Gardner, 26, 1115 N. Fountain St., was arrested on an Illinois Department of Corrections warrant for a parole violation and also on possession of a controlled substance.
* A third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Kidds Convenience Store, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg, reported gasoline stolen.
* UPS Store, 2128 William St., reported money stolen.
* Vehicle mirrors reported damaged at 508 Bellevue St.
* A 35-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 21-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 23-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* New York & Co., 201 W. Park Mall, reported forgery of travelers checks.
* Harassment was reported.
* UPS Store, 2128 William St., reported fraudulent use of a credit device.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 600 block of North Farmington Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.