- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 2/15/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 4:30 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block South Ellis Street.
* At 5:18 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Kingshighway Drive.
* At 6:59 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Mimosa Drive.
* At 7:41 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Edgewood Road.
* At 10:18 p.m., a vehicle fire in the 100 block of North West End Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 3:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of Lexington Avenue.
* At 6:50 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of East Rodney Street.
* At 8:02 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of South Ellis Street.