- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau City Council agenda 2/16/10
7 p.m. Tuesday
401 Independence St.
* A public hearing regarding updates to the zoning ordinance and zoning map.
* An ordinance accepting fee simple interest, permanent easements and temporary construction easements from various property owners for the Bend Road/ Mason Street/Main Street improvements.
* An ordinance authorizing the amendment of the final development plan for Walden Park at the request of RiverWest Partners, LC.
* An ordinance authorizing the acquisition of property for the Armstrong Drive project.
* An ordinance accepting fee simple interest, permanent easements and temporary construction easements from various property owners for the Veterans Memorial Drive project.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 5 of the Code of Ordinances deleting references to nonintoxicating liquor.
* Items relating to Transportation Trust Fund 4:
* A resolution adopting a proposed five-year Transportation Trust Fund Program 2011-2015 (TTF-4).
* An ordinance amending Chapter 15 of the city code by extending the one-half of 1 percent transportation sales tax and re-establishing the City Transportation Trust Fund, and calling an election on the question whether to approve the sales tax extension; designating the time of holding the election; authorizing and directing the city clerk to give notice of the election.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 30 of the Code of Ordinances regarding zoning.
* An ordinance amending Section 6-37 of the Code of Ordinances to allow farm animals in agricultural districts created in the new zoning code.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 24 of the Code of Ordinances by adding a new Article V related to regulation of public rights of way, and amending several other sections relating to regulation and use of public rights of way to match requirements in state law.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a service and support agreement with Synergy Broadcast Systems for warranty services for cable access television channel equipment.
* Approval of a taxicab license for SEMO Alliance for Disability Independence Inc., d/b/a SADI, 1913 Rusmar St.
* A motion accepting the improvements for construction of LaSalle Avenue and authorizing final payment of $141,392.05 to Dumey Contracting Inc.