- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
FLORISSANT, Mo. -- Clyde V. Sturgeon died Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010, fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church. Beloved husband of the late Henrietta Sturgeon (nee Schonhoff); dear father of Leonard (Debbie), Larry (Lisa), Paul (Carol) Sturgeon; dear grandfather of Daniel (Theresa), Adam, Melissa, Katie, Nicole and Ryan; great-grandfather of Kenzie; our dear nephew, brother-in-law, uncle and friend.
Mr. Sturgeon owned and operated Florissant Motor Co. since 1952. He was a life member of the Knights of Columbus Duchesne Council 2951.
Visitation will be from 3 to 8 p.m. today at Hutchens Mortuary, 675 Graham Road, Florissant.
The procession will be at 9:15 a.m. Monday from the mortuary to St. Rose Philippine Duchesne Church for a 10 a.m. Mass. Interment will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Siteman Cancer Center, Campus Box 1204, 7425 Forsyth Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105, or SSM Hospice, 300 First Capitol Drive, St. Charles, MO 63301-2893.
Online guest book at www.hutchensmortuary.com.