- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Rodney Eugene Stovall, 49, of Delta died Thursday Feb. 11, 2010, at his home.
He was born April 9, 1960, the son of Jerry and Glenda Davenport Stovall. Rodney was married to Diana Sipple on Sept. 23, 1988.
He was a Realtor with Key Realty Century 21 in Cape Girardeau and was a member of the Cape Eagles Local 3775.
Rodney is survived by his wife, Diana of Delta; his father, Jerry Stovall of Crump; his mother and stepfather, Glenda and Dewey Wayne Adams of Marble Hill, Mo.; three sons, Rodney E. Stovall Jr. of Benton, Mo., Jerry Richard and Scotty James Stovall, both of Delta; three daughters, Tabatha Michelle Watson of Cape Girardeau, Holly Noel Stovall of Ft. Bliss, Texas, Breanna Kay May of Delta; a brother, Gary Stovall of Marble Hill; a stepbrother, Dewey Wayne Adams Jr. of Oklahoma City; a sister, Jennifer Adams of Arnold, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
Visitation will be from noon to 1 p.m. Monday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. J.D. Smith officiating.
Memorials may be made to the family of Rodney Stovall.