- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Mary Lucille Fagerburg, 78, of Anna died Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2010, at Anna City Care Center.
She was born Feb. 21, 1931, in McClure, Ill., to Ralph and Helen Davis Stapleton.
She married Rodger Fagerburg Sr. He died Aug. 27, 1981.
Survivors include a son, Rodger Fagerburg Jr., of Woodstock, Ga.; and three grandchildren, Ashley Fagerburg, Lauren Fagerburg and Nicholas Fagerburg.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
Friends may call from 9 to 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Robert Smithey officiating.
Burial will follow at Lindsey Cemetery in McClure.
Memorial contributions may be given to a charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.