Police report 2/14/10
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert A. Cox, 49, 714 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Jeffrey E. Saylor, 47, 2543 Masters Drive, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Cecil R. Sampson, 28, 508 Cape Meadows Circle, Apt. 28, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation and driving without an operator's license.
* Kathy L. Hannah, 30, 3020 Boutin Drive, Apt. 118, was arrested on a Parma, Mo., warrant for false identification and driving while suspended.
* William T. Ransom, 27, 3008 Themis St., Apt. C, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked.
* A 13-year-old girl was taken into custody for being beyond parental control.
* A 16-year-old girl was taken into custody on a warrant.
* Raymond S. Enderle, 42, 2011 N. Kingshighway, Apt. 122, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Adam L. Davis, 24, of Greenville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Daniel Mose, 22, of Scott City was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
* Joshua R. Myers, 18, of Scott City was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Bobby J. Sheppard, 31, 624 N. Fountain St., was issued a summons for patronizing prostitution.
* Terri S. Wright, 26, 1447 Themis St., was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
* An assault was reported.
* J.C. Penney, 3049 William St., reported a theft. A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1556 Parksite Drive.
* Fountainbleau Lodge, 2011 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of medication.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* J.C. Penney, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing. Candace M. Dodd, 17, 424 S. West End Blvd., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Hutson Enterprise, 505 Good Hope St., reported a van stolen and a chain-link fence damaged.
* Nip Kelly Construction, 41 N. Sprigg St., reported an ATV, alcohol and clothing stolen and a chain-link fence damaged.
* A Belgian shepherd and pit bull puppy were reported stolen at 24 S. Hanover St.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 2808 Themis St.
* A metal awning and window were reported damaged at 241 S. Sprigg St.
* Damage to dirt and landscaping were reported at 2100 Rotary Drive.
* A window was reported damaged at 616 S. Henderson Ave.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody at the Arena Building.
* Rent One, 810 S. Kingshighway, reported failure to return rental furniture.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Hindering prosecution was reported.