- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Crites - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Edward "Bud" Crites of Cape Girardeau are observing their 50th wedding anniversary today.
Crites and Ann Fuhrmann were married Feb. 14, 1960, at First Christian Church in Cape Girardeau. She is the daughter of the late Lawrence and Bess Fuhrmann. Crites is the son of the late Loy and Gladys Crites.
The couple has two daughters, Carolyn (Brad) Figliolo and Jennifer (Joe) McLemore of Cape Girardeau. They have two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Crites is a retired crane operator from IUOE Local 513. Mrs. Crites is retired from Erb Equipment Co.