- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Boyles - Dodd
Doug and Janet Sanders of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Heather Lynne Boyles, to Casey Joe Dodd. He is the son of Ed and Marilyn Dodd of Scott City.
Boyles is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Dodd is a 2001 graduate of Central High School, and a 2004 graduate of Southeast University Law Enforcement Academy. He is a sergeant with Scott City Police Department.
A May 8 wedding is planned in Jackson.