- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Dujuane Jones Jr.
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Dujuane Lamont Jones Jr., son of Tedra Williford and Dujuane Lamont Jones Sr. of Mounds, was stillborn Sunday, Feb. 7, 2010, at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the Church of God in Son at Mounds, with Freddie Green and Artie Dickerson officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.