- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Jack C. Lail, 87, of Macomb, Ill., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010, at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, Ill.
He was an Army veteran of World War II.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Monday at Clugston-Tibbitts Funeral Home in Macomb.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ron Green officiating. Burial will be in Avon Cemetery in Avon, Ill.