- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Gloria J. Williams, 46, of Sikeston died Friday, April 15, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born Aug. 18, 1958, in Saginaw, Mich., daughter of George and Geneva Baker Williams.
She was a member of Salcedo Baptist Church in Salcedo, Mo.
Survivors include a daughter, Dominique Williams of Sikeston; five brothers, Steven Baker of Sikeston, Terry Baker of Lilbourn, Mo., Larry Rhoden of Kansas City, Mo., John and Cletis Rhoden of Haywood City, Mo.; three sisters, Theresa Baker, Jeannie Winfield and Mary Steward, all of Sikeston.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Williams Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Salcedo Baptist Church, with David Richbourg officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery at Sikeston.