- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mary Lee Arnold, 64, of Sikeston died Wednesday, April 20, 2005, at her home.
She was born Feb. 18, 1941, in the Mayfield community, daughter of Edward and Anna Cook Long. She and Calvin Arnold were married Nov. 24, 1961.
Arnold was a member of Old Bethel Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Tim Arnold of Sikeston; two sisters, Linda Armstrong of Marble Hill, Mo., Jolene Amelunke of Jackson; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three sisters and a brother.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Ponder Funeral Home. The Revs. Steve Vester and Randall Poole will officiate. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield, with the Rev. Raymond Armstrong officiating.