The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items on Wednesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Randall A. Arbuckle, 40, 244 Capaha Hill, was arrested for sale of liquor to a minor.
* Miguel D. Phillips, 37, 906 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a municipal warrant for contempt of court for suspended operator's license, failing to appear and stealing.
* Volney K. Bishop, 41, listed as a homeless person, was arrested on a Sikeston warrant for contempt of court for larceny.
* Matthew T. Butler, 21, 912 Elm St., was arrested for property damage and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Eric L. Hogan, 19, 412 S. Hanover St. , was arrested on a municipal warrant for failing to appear for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
* Sandra Kay, 33, 1927 N. Kingshighway, No. 41, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Dorislyn I. Gaines, 34, 208 S. Middle St., was arrested for stealing and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Larry J. Grimes, 25, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for contempt of court for failing to pay fines for improper registration. He also was arrested for contempt of court for failing to pay fines for not wearing a seat belt.
* James O. Dixon, 22, 1337 N. SpanishSt., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for dangerous drugs and assault. He also was arrested for probation and parole warrant for parole violation.
* Troy G. Smith, 21, 1524 Bloomfield, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
* Anderson Thrower, 45, 1547 Bunker Hill Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for making a false police report.
* A Commerce Bank credit card was reported stolen at 1710 N. Sprigg.
* A camcorder and cash were reported stolen at 2633 Hopper Road.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a Walkman and batteries stolen. A subject was taken into custody pending the filing of formal charges.
* A white 1993 Mercury Cougar was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey.
* A red bicycle was reported stolen at 915 N. Fountain St.
* Bank of America, 3427 William St., reported forgeries in three separate incidents.
* Two trespassing signs were reported damaged at 1900 William St.
* A steering wheel column was reported damaged at 300 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* A stolen vehicle was reported recovered at 1701 Lacey.
* A 1985 black Buick Lasabre was abandoned at 1009 Bloomfield.
* A brown Honda Civic was abandoned at 217 S. Spanish.
* Tampering was reported. A juvenile, age 15, was cited into juvenile court.
* Cape GMC Pontiac reported a Missouri dealer license plate lost.
* Child neglect was reported.
* An incident of failing to register as a sex offender was reported.
* Attempted suicide was reported
* A runaway juvenile was reported missing and later located.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items on Wednesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Travis M. Craft, of Jackson, was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* David J. Barnard, 18, of Scott City, was issued a summons for operating an ATV unlicensed on the roadway.
* Corey A. Estes, of Scott City, was issued a summons for trespass.
* Misty J. Batterton, 20, 116 S. Pacific St., was issued a summons for trespass.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Morgan Oak Street.
* Trespass was reported in the 4600 block of Old Cape Road.
* A dog bite was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* Check forgery was reported in the 1500 block of North High Street.