- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
Redhawk Basketball Invites Fans to Sellout the Show Me Center and Get Rowdy with the Redhawks
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. - The Southeast Missouri State Department of Athletics announced that it has launched a department wide effort to sellout the Show Me Center for the final home games of the 2009-10 season against Austin Peay on Feb. 27.
The event, titled "The Show Me Sellout," encourages fans from across the region to get rowdy with the Redhawks and show their support for Southeast Basketball by packing the Show Me Center.
"The Show Me Sellout game is the perfect opportunity for our fans to show up and make a difference," said Southeast head coach Dickey Nutt."Crowds help win games! It's a proven fact that home court advantage is very significant in basketball. We want our supporters to be the ultimate 6th man. This is going to be a special event and we need our fans to support us in record numbers."
Women's basketball coach John Ishee added, "Redhawk fans have always been incredibly supportive of our basketball programs. We encourage all Southeast fans to support this effort and help us pack the Show Me
Specially priced group tickets for "The Show Me Sellout" can be purchased for $5 each, with a minimum purchase of 20 tickets. Redhawk fans can also sponsor tickets for area youth groups, providing an opportunity for those who might not otherwise have the ability to attend a game. Those wishing to make a contribution can donate the purchased tickets to the department of athletics, and they will be distributed on their behalf.
Southeast last had a sellout when 7,241 fans packed the Show Me Center for a game against Murray State on Feb. 12, 2000.
For more information regarding this effort, please contact the Southeast Athletics ticket office at (573) 651-2113.
Additional details on "The Show Me Sellout" will be released leading up to the games.