- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire reports 2/9/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael Kreitler, 42, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while license is revoked and failure to maintain insurance.
* Charles Snyder, 819 Dorothy St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear on a stealing charge.
* Brooke N. Mitchell, 18, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Terry Allen, 23, 1022 Villa Lane, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Oakland Drive.
* Property damage was reported on Old Cape Road.
* Fraud was reported in the 1300 block of Tanglewood.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of East Adams Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Emergency medical service on South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Citizen assist on Eagle Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on East Adams Street.
* An assist on East Adams Street.
* Emergency medical service on Broadridge Drive.
* Mutual aid on Tungsten Lane.