- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
McCLURE, Ill. -- Lloyd Eugene "Doc" Phillips, 53, of McClure died Sunday, Feb. 7, 2010, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Aug. 18, 1956, in Cape Girardeau, to Floyd Alvin and Thelma L. "Sis" Baker Phillips.
He was a construction worker and member of Local Labor Union 1104.
Survivors include a son, Travis W. Phillips of Metropolis, Ill.; a daughter, Dana Ann Phillips of Metropolis; a grandson, Logan Watkins; and his parents, Lloyd and Thelma "Sis" Phillips of McClure.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Kitchen officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery in Thebes, Ill.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.