- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 2/9/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tara Lynn Mayfield, 23, 211 Bellevue St., Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
* Spencer Glen Bass Sr., 47, 316 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Natalie Nicole Koeper, 21, 323 Hillcrest Drive, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Harvey Jameer Merriweather, 19, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of possessing alcohol as a minor.
* Sean A. Dietrich, 34, of Rockview, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* David Randall Depew Jr., 47, 1003 William St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Eric Lamont Holloway, 30, 813 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Chad Brandon Peltz, 29, 1400 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for a probation violation.
* Terry Nmn Allen, 23, 1002 Villa Lane, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for contempt of court.
* Tyler Guy McNeely, 24, 1282 Bella Vista, Jackson was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault.
* Jonathon Michael Gray, 22, 503 Nellie St., was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault.
* Christina L. Dunn, 39, 709 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* Kenneth Lanard Carter, 39, 908 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* An assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 S. Sprigg St., reported three incidents of gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported two incidents of gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* License plates were reported stolen at 1826 Dunklin St.
* A computer, television and bed were reported stolen at 505 N. Kingshighway.
* Sides Metal Recycling, 800 Giboney Ave., reported change stolen and a door damaged.
* A window was reported broken at 313 N. Fountain St.
* A window and brake lights on a car were reported damaged at 518 N. Sprigg St.
* Windows were reported broken on a vehicle at 518 N. Sprigg St.
* Vinyl tent siding was reported damaged at 701 N. Main St.
* A missing person was reported.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 1808 N. Main St.
* A 32-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
* A blue cell phone was found at 701 N. Main St.
* A 21-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 24-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.