- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 4/20/05
The Jackson Police Department released the following items on Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandon M. Sitze, 17, 858 Pecan Lane, was issued a summons for being a minor in possession of alcohol, littering and careless and imprudent driving.
* Jordi R. Morris, 19, 5206 Route V, was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* Gaming systems and games, coin collections and frozen food was reported stolen in the 300 block of East Lane.
* Vehicle paint was reported damaged in the 1000 block of Anna Street.
* A vehicle and mail box were reported damaged in the 2600 block of Old Cape Road.
* Paintball damage to home siding was reported in the 200 block of Kies Avenue.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 900 block of Hillwood Lane.
* Illegal dumping was reported in the 500 block of Eastview Court.
* A dog bite was reported in the 300 block of Plain View Avenue.
* Counterfeit money was reported at Wal-Mart, 3051 E. Jackson Blvd.
* A 16-year-old girl was referred to juvenile authorities for domestic assault.
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ebay T. James, 28, 1715 Henry St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, violating order of protection, resisting arrest and property damage.
* Andrew R. Vanek, 21, 114 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault and a St. Francois County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.
* Mark D. Rister, 42, 329 Albert St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for nonsupport.
* James T. Eakin, 21, 815 Bellevue St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration, failure to appear for revoked operator's license and for probation violation for suspended operator's license.
* A 1996 Chevrolet Beretta was reported stolen in the 400 block of Hanover Street.
* Goodwill, 250 Silver Springs Road, reported a bobblehead doll stolen.
* Cash was reported stolen at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 27 N. Ellis St.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A plastic starship was reported damaged at 727 Broadway.
* The city of Cape Girardeau reported a grate lining in a holding cell damaged at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Sale of liquor to a minor was reported.
* A person was taken into protective custody.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.