- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Haman - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Charles Haman of Cape Girardeau were honored at a surprise dinner Oct. 10, 2009, in observance of their 50th wedding anniversary. The event was held at Egypt Mills Trinity Lutheran Church.
Hosts were their daughters and sons-in-law, Sherry and David Powers, Marla and Mark Welker, Patricia and Danny Campbell, Susan and Bill Tuttle, and Shelly and Todd Ulrich.
Assisting were their grandchildren, Ashley (Brad) Martin, Erin (Adam) Hensley, Cole (Jesse) Welker, Janell and Abigail Campbell, Matt, Chris and Mikel Ulrich. The Hamans have three great-grandchildren.
Haman and Regenia Lueder were married Oct. 10, 1959, at Egypt Mills Trinity Church, by the Rev. Milton Riemer. Their attendants were Sharon Pierce, the late Lillian Lueder, Leslie Haman and James Haman.