- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kath - McNabb
Jeffery and Darla Kath of St. Louis announce the engagement of their daughter, Tanya Renee Kath, to Bret McNabb. He is the son of Dr. M. Jeffery and Nancy McNabb of Cape Girardeau.
Kath is a graduate of Pattonville High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in mass communications from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's in communication studies from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She is a communications associate at Anheuser-Busch.
McNabb is a graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of arts degree in journalism from Oakland University, and expects to receive a juris doctorate from St. Louis University School of Law in May.
A March 20 wedding is planned in St. Louis.