- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
More Wildlife at Crooked Creek ...Coyotes
Two coyote packs reside in the surrounding hills. They are often heard howling and yipping each night which makes for an interesting chorus as my pack of german shepherds howls back to the coyotes.
Rarely seen during daytime hours, this was an unusual sighting of a coyote pair in the cow pasture as they hunted mice, rabbits and small mammals in the field.