- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to John Carlos and Amy Jo Ybarra of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:02 p.m. Monday, April 11, 2005. Name, Selena Renee. Weight, 5 pounds 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Ybarra is the former Amy Bock, daughter of Kevin and Carol Bock of St. James, Mo. Ybarra is the son of Judy McColgin of Houston, Mo. He is employed at Snap-on Tools.
Daughter to Michael Wayne and Teal Nicole Biri Jr. of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:03 p.m. Monday, April 11, 2005. Name, Kennady Malee. Weight, 9 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Biri is the former Teal Oakley. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Biri is employed by city of Jackson.
Daughter to Wayne R. and Mika Kenne Held of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:42 a.m. Tuesday, April 12, 2005. Name, Rayney Ne. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Held is the former Mika Cowan, daughter of Mike Cowan and Kathie Cowan of Sikeston. She is employed at Sign Master in Cape Girardeau. Held is the son of Ronnie Held and Brenda Held of Chaffee, Mo. He is employed at Held Siding Co. in Chaffee.
Daughter to Ian Nathaniel Saputo and Sabrina Mae Warner of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:41 p.m. Tuesday, April 12, 2005. Name, Eva Storms. Weight, 6 pounds. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Warner is the daughter of Mike Godwin of Marble Hill, Mo. Saputo is the son of Willie Saputo of Leopold, Mo., and the late John Saputo. He is employed at Keith Quade Masonry.
Daughter to Beau Danl and Brandi Amber Dawn Mewhirter of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:18 p.m. Wednesday, April 13, 2005. Name, Lindsay Abigail. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Mewhirter is the former Brandi Adams, daughter of Carolyn Adams of Farmington, Mo., and the late Gene Adams of Poplar Bluff, Mo. Mewhirter is the son of George Mewhirter III and Mary Mewhirter of Malden, Mo.
Son to Jeremiah Alaric and Tameika Danielle Morris of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:04 p.m. Wednesday, April 13, 2005. Name, Jeremiah Alaric II. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Morris is the former Tameika Culler, daughter of Robert and Tamara Culler of Hayti, Mo. She is employed at Southeast Missouri State University. Morris is the son of James and Ernestine Morris of Deering, Mo. He is employed by Department of Mental Health at Cottonwood Treatment Center.