Jackson fire and police 2/4/10
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Justin E. King, 26, 1232 W. Jackson Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Harassment was reported in the 800 block of Andrew Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 600 block of Michael Anna Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Bainbridge Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A carbon monoxide alarm on Jackson Trail.
* Emergency medical service on East Adams Street.