- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Son to Eric James Baltrush and Debra Lynn Callahan of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:57 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 20, 2009. Name, Ethan Michael James. Weight, 1 pound, 11 ounces. First child.
Daughter to Anthony D. Smith and NaKieva C. Hamilton of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:19 a.m. Monday, Jan. 25, 2010. Name, Kamijah Ja'Nay. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Hamilton is the daughter of Yevette Hamilton and Kenneth Hamilton of Mounds, Ill. She is employed at National Asset Recovery Services. Smith is the son of George Williams and Mary Williams of East Prairie, Mo. He is employed by PAM Transportation.
Daughter to Joseph David Bogaski and Amanda Mae Hurd of Patton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:23 p.m. Monday, Jan. 25, 2010. Name, Hailie Angel. Weight, 6 pounds. Ms. Hurd is the daughter of Rhonda Hancock of Patton and Charles Hurd of Caruthersville, Mo. She is employed with in home health aid. Bogaski is the son of Cheryl Bogaski and David Bogaski of Florissant, Mo.
Son to Devin Rashad Winfield and Lavada Addie Ireen Barnes of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:38 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010. Name, Devin Rashad Jr. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Barnes is the daughter of Mary Stewart of Oran and Wardell Barnes of St. Louis. Winfield is the son of Larry Winfield of Sikeston, Mo., and Serena Gillispie of Phoenix City, Ala.
Daughter to Harley Kathryn Robb and Randy Lane Barton of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:51 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010. Name, Bentlea Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Ms. Robb is the daughter of Staci and Scott Martin of Scott City. Barton is the son of Lonnie and Tereasa Barton of Scott City.
Son to Mark Damon and Andrea Diane Moore of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:45 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010. Name, Zachary Chase. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Moore is the former Andrea Bridgeman, daughter of Arthur and Mary Bridgeman of Hillsboro, Mo. She is a manager at US Bank. Moore is the son of Candy Stanley of Anna, Ill., and Frank Hurt of Jackson. He is a fitter with CGB Waterfront.