- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
William "Kirt" Hutton, 56, of Cape Girardeau passed away Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2010, at his home.
He was born April 8, 1953, at Moberly, Mo., first son of Walter William and Shirley Jean Finney Hutton.
Kirt's interests included drawing, watching KFVS 12, caring for his bird, Whitey, and participating in Special Olympics.
Loving survivors include his mother, Shirley of Jackson; an uncle, Ronald (Margaret) Finney of Raytown, Mo.; an aunt, Grace Seigo of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; several cousins; and many friends at Crossroads Co. in Sikeston, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers, Scott and Evan Lee Hutton.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. Saturday to service time at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Grant Gillard officiating. Interment will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Special Olympics, P.O. Box 947, Jefferson City, MO 65102, or First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center website at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.