- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)17
State Academic Champions!
On January 30, eight students from Trinity Lutheran School competed in the Lutheran Sports Association of Missouri's Academic Competition. Sixteen teams from around the state met head to head, despite the wintry weather. Trinity's Panthers took first place in the state, defeating a team from Christ Community Lutheran School, St. Louis in the finals. Congratulations to 8th graders: Danielle Childers, Maci Daniel, Jacquelyn Kiefner, Alex Masters, and Chandler Short, 7th graders: Abby Breite, Lauren Buerck, and Joshua Vogel, and coaches, Chris Breite and Melanie Martens.