- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
State Academic Champions!
On January 30, eight students from Trinity Lutheran School competed in the Lutheran Sports Association of Missouri's Academic Competition. Sixteen teams from around the state met head to head, despite the wintry weather. Trinity's Panthers took first place in the state, defeating a team from Christ Community Lutheran School, St. Louis in the finals. Congratulations to 8th graders: Danielle Childers, Maci Daniel, Jacquelyn Kiefner, Alex Masters, and Chandler Short, 7th graders: Abby Breite, Lauren Buerck, and Joshua Vogel, and coaches, Chris Breite and Melanie Martens.