- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)11
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)2
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
State Academic Champions!
On January 30, eight students from Trinity Lutheran School competed in the Lutheran Sports Association of Missouri's Academic Competition. Sixteen teams from around the state met head to head, despite the wintry weather. Trinity's Panthers took first place in the state, defeating a team from Christ Community Lutheran School, St. Louis in the finals. Congratulations to 8th graders: Danielle Childers, Maci Daniel, Jacquelyn Kiefner, Alex Masters, and Chandler Short, 7th graders: Abby Breite, Lauren Buerck, and Joshua Vogel, and coaches, Chris Breite and Melanie Martens.