- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Charles David "Buddy" Chandler, 65, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 16, 1944, in Cape Girardeau, son of John Dale and Mildred Lucile Huser Chandler.
Buddy worked for Chandler Drug Store, attended school in Denver for four years and was a member of the Lutesville Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include an aunt, Patsy Chandler of Jackson; two nieces, Amy (Eric) Niedbalski of Arnold, Mo., Donna (Lance) Pry of Fruitland; one great-nephew, Chandler Niedbalski; and one great-niece, Elena Pry.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, John Dale Chandler Jr.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tom Bass officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.
In lieu of flowers, donation may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Condolences may be left at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.